Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Guido Central

I realize this post does not necessarily pertain particularly to my list of things to do this summer, but it is an important part of my experience thus far. So I joined a gym, because I need to workout obviously thanks to the drinking habits I developed at college this year. This gym is exactly what you'd picture the cast of jersey shore working out at. It's so great. While I'm on my cardio machines, and I can look ahead of me and see very tan, Italian looking men, in tank tops, with huge muscles benching, and squatting hundreds of pounds. So, I just continue sweating on my elliptical, picture my body 20 pounds lighter, while in front of me, I am fascinated by the men in the tight shirts. When I venture down to the weight lifting section I am more than intimidated by these men, but im slowly learning to suck it up and do my best. This experience is more than entertaining and I look forward to all of my interactions at the gym this summer, because it's definitely keeping me on my toes, and interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment